Sunday 30 April 2017

Rolfs Lake Wednesday Open 12th April 2017


Back up the lake for my third Wednesday Open on the trot this year.

Today was a little different to the past 2 weeks though as i was late 😜
(said it wouldn't last me being early)

When i arrived i was pleasantly surprised to see the car park full as there were 23 of us fishing today and i was soon informed my home for the day was little used peg 31

Peg 31

I was more than happy with being on 31 as i haven't drawn it in a match for a few years and always like different pegs.


Due to being short on time i wont bore anyone with all the finer details as to what i did or didn't do as i used all the same gear and fished the same 2 lines at top 2 as in all the past matches this year and fed just over 4 bags of 4mm pellet.

I caught 10 Carp ( 7 weighers ) and 2 Bream for a total of 102lb 1oz 

My weigh board


Top 10 Results courtesy of Rolfs Lake website



No comments:

Post a Comment